Tuesday 14 February 2012

ITV2 Storyboards

I know I should have really well developed storyboards, but they really hinder my development. As a perfectionist I tend to spend days and days doing awful storyboards, when I have the storyboard in my head that is much easier to work with. Trust me, you'll see I won't need them in this project. One day I will learn how to draw, but as it is me, myself and I, I have whats in my head, and I hope it won't fail me.
I don't want to spend a long time - even though these awful storyboards took me a few days!!! - doing storyboards when the idea is clear as day in my head and I can get straight on with it. This is probably going to lose me a lot of marks.
Although a few people have laughed at me for storyboarding motion graphics, apparently its just for film...






No comments:

Post a Comment