Sunday 26 February 2012

Visuals for Fine Art Yearbook

Visuals for Fine Art meeting tomorrow:

- Unfortunately, I still didn't have the students names, statements or images to work out the layouts so I have just had to work on the front cover...again.
- We are still working individually and I really feel we should be working collaboratively, so instead of redesigning a new stamp, I have worked with Kirsty's stamp and experimented with size and stroke, before adding the toxic pink - agreed colour from last meeting.

I did have one students name and image, but no statement:







Experimenting with the stamp:









After seeing stars on another existing stamp, I wanted to trial it on mine:




I finally managed to get some images of students work, unfortunately the layouts for these students were already being done, so there was no point me doing them too. Slightly annoying but never mind.

I then took these images and began to form the glitch:








I then began muting the colours to get rid of the highly saturated colours coming through:




I then added in the stamp to give a more refined resolution:







No comments:

Post a Comment