Wednesday 15 February 2012

NHS Ideas Continued

I have left the other ideas I came up with and have now developed another idea, which I feel is more successful in the communication of St Martins Practice values:


The first page symbolises both sexes, in a pastel colour so to create a warm, friendly approach. I kept a one-colour scheme so to show how whatever gender, the treatment is the same.

The second idea shows the couple holding hands, this isn't to show a couple but a family.

To develop the idea of family I have added 2 more people on.

The next idea, I used two different colours to make the distinction clearer - I also felt different colours would represent different ethnicities.

The next two ideas show how I have coloured each person differently to symbolise diversity - I have also made two of the people smaller to reinforce the idea of family.

The following ideas show how the logo might work with text, using typefaces from Microsoft Word; Bookman Old, Rockwell, Britannic Bold, Tw Cen Mt and Helvetica. I have decided I want a thin font, something condensed possibly, and sans serif to represent the contemporary look.

After looking at Mayas ideas I saw she had been using Helvetica Neue Ultra Fine and realised this is exactly the kind of font I was looking for:



I think these look much better, the finer stroke of the type face looks more friendlier than Britannic Bold for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment