Sunday 12 February 2012

Medical Practice Logo: One Medicare


This is the main competitor for St Martins Practice, and as of next year will be next door to the practice. Camilla specifically pointed out that she didn't want St Martins to have a tagline like the One Medicare brand does - in my opinion a tagline for a doctors surgery doesn't seem that fitting, it makes it seem more like an advert, and takes away the formality of what doctors are about. It makes me think that they are just joining the rat race of materialism. Rather than offering a service to patients.


This is their website - it is clear to see how the lime green carries on throughout the design, it is also apparent that this blue swish has been incorporated, Camilla mentioned this in the briefing she gave us.

I quite like the logo minus the tagline. I love the use of green and blue together in this manner (I used these colours for my hospital art gallery brief last module) the lime green gives a sense of energy, health and well-being. Camilla made it very clear this green is not to be used in the St Martins branding.


No comments:

Post a Comment